Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Item Findings

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average. Display Modes
Old 21-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Did ultimate forest,caves and mines, found only a REVIVAL GARMENT and 2 SUBMIT MOON
Old 22-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Rookie Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini_Bert
Thus far, piped 3 Pouilly slimes on Mini Bert. I expect to have a Lavis Cannon by the end of monday... Possibly today if I keep at it <<

Also, Kizo / Skylyleon, have you been doing just plain forest runs to get the imperial pick? While together that would probably be more effecient (since you aren't online I believe) while on your own, if you aren't already, you should be doing Soul of a Blacksmith, stopping at the 2nd last room.. You'll get 9-10 Gulgus-gues fairly quickly, as opposed to 4-5.
ahmm does this nine to ten thing have to be on muti or can it be on single?well crap actually it won't matter i have to use his character,well i don't actually,all i gotta do is just make his character first player.....and play with my character while he is watching tv or sleeping......oh and thanx for the advice btw i might have a better chance of finding it for him....oh crap....i just realized quests can only me done on single player...****!!!!

Last edited by skylyleon; 22-07-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Old 22-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Virtuoso

Yea, quests can only be done in single player offline. Online, you can do the Mop Up #1 quest, which has 10 Gulgus-gue's as well.

Anyway.. yesterday, I got a grand total of 14 Pouilly Slimes. No Lavis Cannon.. in fact only 2 of them even dropped anything >> But, that's the most rare monsters I've ever seen in one day.
Kyoneru - Lvl 103 - HUmar
Velaria - Lvl 87 - RAmarl
Old 22-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Rookie Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini_Bert
Yea, quests can only be done in single player offline. Online, you can do the Mop Up #1 quest, which has 10 Gulgus-gue's as well.

Anyway.. yesterday, I got a grand total of 14 Pouilly Slimes. No Lavis Cannon.. in fact only 2 of them even dropped anything >> But, that's the most rare monsters I've ever seen in one day.
too bad i don't have online and neither does my friend.....guess we'll just have to find it the old fashion way...
Old 23-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Virtuoso

Send a message via AIM to Cye Zero Send a message via MSN to Cye Zero
Well I did a Ultimate Ruins run with my fomar. I found a Guardianna, a photon drop, L&K14 Combat (I have os many of these it's no evan funny) and the left arm of a Delsaber.
Old 23-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
hehe, did also ultimate ruins, no good rares, just the usual vjaya, kalagbolg, last survivors........(all with not good enouph %)
Old 23-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Virtuoso

Yesterday, I brought my grand total of Pouilly Slimes up to 23, and still no Lavis Cannon. Anybody want to guess which number Pouilly Slime will drop it? xD

Also, killed some Dolmolms before I went to bed.. nothing dropped. Figured looking for another MKB wouldn't hurt.
Kyoneru - Lvl 103 - HUmar
Velaria - Lvl 87 - RAmarl
Old 24-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Rookie Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_R_E_E_K
hehe, did also ultimate ruins, no good rares, just the usual vjaya, kalagbolg, last survivors........(all with not good enouph %)
i wish i could do ultimate ruins runs but i'm not strong enough to go through the whole thing.....got to ruin 2 though but yeah...
Old 24-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
i found a 40% hit final impact yay traded it for a PD, well, i did not need it so its cool, bring my GC PD count to now 11 (after using 98 to get two black blue stones. one for my 25/15/0/0/0 BKB and now i have one with 0/20/0/25/35 w00t) on BB i now have got a daylight scar, one with 10% hit and another for my bro.

EDIT: (again :/) here is the daylight scar info for yor non BBers http://www.ragol.co.uk/weapons/EEkEEluppuIJOZQWCT.shtml

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)

Last edited by dnd; 24-07-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 24-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Arrogantelf
loldaylightscar

In my eternal hunt for a spread needle with more than 15 hit i found one recently 5/0/0/15/0. Glee... noticable finds of the past few months include a Nug, heh heh Dragonkilla and a Lumi Field and several Frozen shooters from the SS quest on ********.

ROGUE lv200 Huney, L'il maia lv157 Racl,Rogue v2 huney lv42,
DAN smith5 Hucast for cmode.